DR RANDY BINDRA
Prof Bindra accepts referrals from GPs, rheumatologists, neurologists, emergency physicians as well as tertiary referrals from surgeons.If you think you will require a longer consultation such as the case for second opinions, please advise the secretary of this at the time of making your appointment. All patients require a referral to see Professor Bindra.
Please bring with you relevant records for the consultation such as:
- List of current medications and drug allergies
- Relevant consultations with other specialists and previous surgical procedures
- X-rays and scans – please bring the actual films or CD in addition to the report
- Reports of relevant blood tests
- Reports of Nerve tests (EMG)
- Work cover or other insurance papers for completion
With Professor Randy Bindra
Professor Bindra performs surgery for private patients at the Gold Coast Private Hospital. He accepts referrals from GPs, rheumatologists, neurologists, emergency physicians as well as tertiary referrals from surgeons.
In addition, he holds a joint appointment as Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University School of Medicine.